The following resources provide additional information on the civil liberties discussion in Australia.
For a catalogue of Australian cases click here.
For more video resources click here.
Lily Nothling, ABC North Qld, 22 July, 2020
John Steenhof, Human Rights Law Alliance, 1 July, 2020
Mark Sneddon, Sydney Morning Herald, March 2, 2020
Deeper Dive – Submissions, Cases and Polling:
- Memorandum - Sexual and Gender Identity Conversion Practices Bill (ACT)
- Australian Cases Brochure: Freedom of Thought, Conscience and Religion V2
- HRLA Submission to address poor complaints handling in NSW - Anti-Discrimination Amendment (Complaint Handling) Bill 2020
- Cancel Culture is not Quarantined by the Covid-19 Crisis - Doctors Under Threat Part I
- The Case of Dr Jereth Kok - Doctors Under Threat Part II
- Summary Resource: Principles of Religious Freedom and Associated Freedoms
- Comprehensive Summary of the Religious Discrimination Bill Second Exposure Draft - ICS
- Australian Attitudes to Living Out Our Beliefs - National Polling
- Comments on the First Religious Discrimination Bill Exposure Draft - ICS